These schools include:
- Bamberg-Erhardt Middle School (Bamberg District 1)
- Bamberg-Erhardt High School (Bamberg District 1)
- Daniel Jenkins Creative Learning Center (Charleston)
- Cainhoy Elementary School (Berkeley)
- Jennie More Elementary School (Charleston)
- Richard Carroll Elementary School (Bamberg District 1)
Schools who received this grant are awarded $4000.00 to spend on nutrition and physical activity related items and programs. These grants are available to qualified K-12 schools to "kick start healthy changes".
If your School Wellness Committee is interested in applying for next year, applications open in Spring 2015.
The next deadline to apply is Tuesday, June 16, 2015.
Awarded applicants will receive funds to be used in the 2015/2016 school year.
For more information, please see the Fuel Up to Play 60 website.